Jun 18, 2019
If you’re ready to scale your business and life to the next level, then this episode is FOR YOU.
Chris Evans, co-founder of Traffic & Funnels , a company who has helped many online and offline businesses scale up to 7 figures and beyond, including ours. Chris has built many other businesses in the past and is an expert on paid traffic.
On this episode, Chris dives into the mindset shifts one needs to have to scale their business, what creating impact and help more people really means and the key things to focus on in the early stages of business.
Here is what you’ll learn from Chris on this episode :
- How we think determines how we feel & action we take
- Taking the right action & getting into the right environment
- Mindset for possibilities & condition to press forward
- Importance of enjoying the process
- The 3 modes that we live in
- When is the right time to hire
- How ego gets in the way of leadership
- Willingness to admit when it’s your fault
- Lack of clarity leads to fear of hiring
- What is 1-2-3 Clap?
- Breaking your business down to the simple
- Asking yourself the right questions
- Why you need to start running video ads
- Importance of advertising
- What separates the people who succeed from the ones who failed
Links to Chris Evans :
Traffic & Funnels : https://trafficandfunnels.com/
Book : http://www.intelligentadvertiserbook.com/