May 22, 2018
#021 of The Remote Revolution show for Online Fitness Professionals & Coaches who want to learn how to grow their business online.
In the modern world, you are taught to get a 9-5 job, a hefty mortgage and to work all your life. However, what if you could relentlessly push your mental and physical abilities by searching for breath taking challenges from around the world, and making this the focus of your life.
Luke Richmond, an author and
adventurer from the outback in Australia gives an insight into the
extreme life he lives. Whether Luke is climbing mountains, jumping
off cliffs or rowing an ocean, he lives and breathes for a life of
freedom and being ready for anything that comes your way.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Luke in this episode:
• Why drastically changing your environment can save your life.
• How your support network can be holding you back.
• Why you should actively seek to be uncomfortable.
• Why confronting death can give you exponential growth in life.
• How your perspective determines your happiness.
• How your life experience is based on the moments that take your breath away.
• Why being ready for any opportunity at any point can lead to a life of freedom.
• Why your mindset is your biggest strength.
• How society is teaching you to avoid pain and avoid being uncomfortable.
• How close can you get to your potential.
• Why scaling down your expenses can upscale your freedom.